Thursday, July 14, 2011

f.r.i.e.n.d.s. moments


Rachel: Just turn around.
Ross: What?
Rachel: I don’t want you to see me naked!
Ross: Rachel, I’ve seen you naked a million times. I ate hot fudge off you naked. Remember, I-I sucked that mini-marshmallow out of your belly button?
Rachel: Yeah, but that was different. Y’know? I mean, we were, we were going out then, now I think it’s weird.
Ross: Rach, y’know I can see you naked any time I want.
Rachel: What?
Ross: All I have to do is close my eyes. See? (closes his eyes) Woo-hoo!!
Rachel: Ross! Stop that! I don’t want you thinking of me like that any more!
Ross: Ahh, sorry, nothing you can do about it. It’s one of my ah, rights as the ex-boyfriend. (closes his eyes again) Oop, oh yeah
Rachel: Stop it! Cut it out! Cut it out!
Ross: Okay, okay, I’m sorry, it will never happen… (closes eyes) Uh-oh! Wait a minute! Wait-wait, now there are a hundred of you and I’m the king.

1 comment: