Thursday, August 2, 2012

random thoughts at sahur

It has been such a long time since I last poured my heart into this blog.
I know, and I'm sorry. The thing is, I just can't seem to be able to write about anything.
Because, I'm am starting to loose interest in the things that I used to be involved with.
I don't know, is it because of the fact that I am now single? does it somehow affect my way of thinking?
Or the way I see things? I just could't bother.

Honestly, I don't like this "ME". I feel so lost sometimes.
I wish I could talk to someone, but who? No one seems to pay attention.
No one seems to bother. I guess it serves me right for asking and hoping way too much.

So I guess this is all I can give as for now. Maybe this will start to give me the urges to update this blog more in the future. So you soon.

Take care and Selamat berpuasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment